Combo racks have been used in Powerlifting competitions for over 20 years, for their flexibility, portability and ease of use. However the "IPF Approved" brands start at around $4000 up to over $7000 for the model used at IPF World Championships.
We knew we could offer an equal device at a significantly better price.
- All in one system. Features a squat and bench rack. Perfect for meet directors who have to transport and store equipment or for powerlifters who have limited space but need world class equipment.
- The entire set, squat and bench rack breaks down and can even be transported in your SUV or larger car.
- No hydraulics! It harnesses the power of the lever to lift any amount that can be loaded on the bar. Never worry about blown seals or leaks again.
- Nylon rollers on the uprights make lateral adjustments easy, secure and safe and protect your bars from wear (not the steel rollers are shown in the images).
- Easy pin adjustments.
- Easy width adjustments. The uprights tilt from standard to narrow widths without having to actually move the floor positions of the base.
- Bench easily mounts onto the squat rack without the use of special tools.
- Bench features a spotters platform for additional ease and leverage for lift offs and spotting.
- Includes bench safety bars that attach easily. Never risk serious injury again, even when benching alone! (not intended to be used for squatting)
- Black with some chrome parts.
Price includes shipping to any lower 48 states location.
Note: Racks will ship from Canada by freight, duty and other fees may be applicable, payable by the recipient. Contact us for an estimate of the charges.