Now on Presale!
The item is new to us, now on Presale at an introductory price, ETA of the first shipment is December.
Combo racks have been used in Powerlifting competitions for over 20 years, for their flexibility, portability and ease of use. However the "IPF Approved" brands start at around $4000 up to over $7000 for the model used at IPF World Championships.
We knew we could offer an equal device at a significantly better price.
- All in one system. Features a squat and bench rack. Perfect for meet directors who have to transport and store equipment or for powerlifters who have limited space but need world class equipment.
- The entire set, squat and bench rack breaks down and can even be transported in your SUV or larger car.
- No hydraulics! It harnesses the power of the lever to lift any amount that can be loaded on the bar. Never worry about blown seals or leaks again.
- Nylon rollers on the uprights make lateral adjustments easy, secure and safe and protect your bars from wear (not the steel rollers are shown in the images).
- Easy pin adjustments. A solid core within the uprights means the pin will slide easily and completely through the upright without any fumbling around.
- Easy width adjustments. The uprights tilt from standard to narrow widths without having to actually move the floor positions of the base.
- Bench easily mounts onto the squat rack without the use of special tools.
- Bench features a spotters platform for additional ease and leverage for lift offs and spotting.
- Includes bench safety bars that attach easily. Never risk serious injury again, even when benching alone! (not intended to be used for squatting)
- Black with some chrome parts.
Price includes shipping to any lower 48 states location.